Campbell’s Pho Broth Recipe is a simple and flavorful way to create the traditional Vietnamese soup. With just a few ingredients and easy steps, you can enjoy a delicious bowl of pho broth in no time.
Pho, a popular Vietnamese soup, is known for its rich and aromatic flavors. The broth serves as the foundation of this dish, and Campbell’s Pho Broth Recipe helps simplify the process without compromising taste. This recipe requires only a handful of ingredients, such as beef bones, onions, ginger, and spices.
By following the easy steps, you can make a hearty and authentic pho broth at home. Whether you’re a pho enthusiast or someone looking to explore new flavors, Campbell’s Pho Broth Recipe is a must-try.
Campbell’s Pho Broth Recipe
- 3 cups of Campbell’s beef broth
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 piece of ginger, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat the Campbell’s beef broth over medium heat.
- Add the sliced onion, minced garlic, and ginger slices to the pot.
- Drop in the cinnamon stick and star anise.
- Stir in the fish sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once the flavors have melded together, strain the broth to remove the solids.
- Your Campbell’s Pho broth is now ready to be used as a flavorful base for your favorite Pho recipe!
Frequently Asked Questions On Campbells Pho Broth Recipe
What Are The Ingredients In Campbell’s Pho Broth?
Campbell’s pho broth contains a blend of spices, herbs, and beef flavors, creating a rich and savory base for pho soup. The exact ingredients include beef broth, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, cinnamon, star anise, ginger, and coriander.
What Is The Secret Ingredient In Pho Broth?
The secret ingredient in pho broth is star anise, which gives it its distinct flavor. It is combined with other ingredients like ginger, cloves, and cinnamon to create the fragrant and savory broth.
What Is Traditional Pho Broth Made Of?
Traditional pho broth is made of beef bones, charred onions, ginger, and spices like star anise, cinnamon, and cloves.
What To Add To Store Bought Pho Broth?
Enhance store-bought pho broth with fresh herbs, such as cilantro and basil, lime juice, sriracha, hoisin sauce, and bean sprouts. Adding cooked rice noodles, thinly sliced beef or chicken, and garnishing with sliced jalapenos and scallions will elevate the flavor.
In sum, making your own delicious pho broth at home is easier than you think. With Campbell’s pho broth recipe, you can recreate the authentic flavors of Vietnam right in your kitchen. The key is to simmer the broth slowly to extract all the rich aromas and flavors.
So why wait? Grab your ingredients and get ready to slurp up a bowl of comforting pho that will leave your taste buds dancing with joy.