Kitchenaid is an excellent and trusted source for your kitchen appliances. With the large variety of blenders it has made over the years, it can be challenging to find the one best suited for you. Thankfully, we are here to make your search easier.
In this article, we’ll review and help you look for the best KitchenAid blender.
After you’ve gone through our detailed analysis of the products, you’ll have no problem picking your perfect blender.
Looking for the perfect everyday blender? These KitchenAid blenders make creating everything from smoothies to cake batter a breeze and they are a great kitchen staple for any home cook, no matter what their skill level may be. A KitchenAid Blender not only provides all of the standard functions that you come to expect from a blender, but it also features several different speeds and settings, so you can blend, puree, chop or dice as you need.
Editor’s Recommendation: Top 5 Best KitchenAid Blender
Just look through some of our best KitchenAid Diamond Blender reviews. We have compiled a detailed list to help you pick the right model. No matter what the model, you will find that many people use this blender for more than just smoothies and milkshakes—stating the different settings allow them to use this appliance for things like chopping vegetables and making dips and soups as well.
Plus, with these KitchenAid Blenders, you get the added bonus of the trusted KitchenAid name. Creating some of your favorite foods is now as simple as the press of a button, as you save time and effort with a powerful KitchenAid Blender.
Top 10 Best KitchenAid Blender Reviews
We have searched far and wide to handpick five items that we feel are the best in their respective classes. Let’s look at each of them, one at a time:
1. KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender Review
This appliance is sold at an attractive price and delivers a wonderful blending experience allowing you to make your favorite soups and smoothies with ease. With 5 speed options to ensure a precise outcome, it also features a pulse and a ‘crush ice’ mode. Its BPA-free diamond jar offers a capacity of 56 oz which is enough to feed the whole family. The combined performance of its strong motor and blades made with stainless steel has the capability to execute any blending job with speed and excellence.
Its ‘Intelli-Speed Motor Control’ adjusts the speed automatically for even and fast blending.
2. KitchenAid Polycarbonate Jar Blender Review
Elegantly designed, the blender provides excellent performance for making smoothies, soups, pesto and more. It includes 5 speeds, pulse and even a button for crushing ice. Cleanup is easy with its dishwasher friendly 56 ounce blending jar and touchpad control. Its 0.9 HP motor, tough stainless steel blades and Intelli-Speed controls ensure that you achieve evenly blended results every time.
Built-in cord storage will ensure that the appliance looks compact and neat on your kitchen counter. It is a long-lasting and stylish blender which comes with one year replacement warranty for your satisfaction.
3. KitchenAid BPA-Free Pitcher Blender Review
The blender is an expert at whipping both cold and hot blends with a capacity of 56 ounces which is enough to make meals for the entire family. The BPA-free, shatter resistant jar is dishwasher safe while the base has an easy-to-wipe touchpad control for easier cleanup. You can bring precision to any recipe using its 5 speed setting, pulse and ‘ice-crush’ mode.
The ‘Intelli-Speed’ control adjusts the speed automatically to suit a specific blending task while its ‘Soft Start’ feature starts the machine at the lowest speed to bring the contents towards the blades after which it increases automatically to the selected speed.
4. KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender Review
Accessible in under $150, this blender will give you all the features and performance of a top-quality blender. Its 60 oz BPA-free, dishwasher safe, shatter-proof pitcher along with a strong motor and stainless steel blades form a unique diamond blending system which pull all the contents to the blades for faster and uniform blending. 5 speed setting, pulse and ‘crush ice’ mode are available to carry out all kinds of blending tasks with simplicity and convenience. Its ‘Intelli-Speed’ motor control and ‘Soft Start’ feature further helps improve the efficiency of the job.
5. KitchenAid Glass Jar Blender Review
With an modern and unique design, the blender combines performance, durability and convenience in a single unit. Its 48 oz. glass jar includes a pour spout for convenient pouring of the blended liquid. Besides its 5 speed options for chop, stir, liquefy, puree and mix, it will also feature a pulse and an ‘ice crush’ mode. The appliance’s die cast metallic base will include LCD lighting for better visibility of the controls even if you want to have a glass of smoothie in the middle of the night.
As with other KitchenAid models, this one also includes a special ‘Intelli-Speed’ control which automatically adjusts speed to match the requirements of the blending job.
6. KitchenAid KSB1325BM K150 Review
First, we have this beautiful matte black blender that sits rights at home in any kitchen on our list. A robust stainless steel blade is one of the main draws of this model.
Not only does it possess incredible cutting power, but being made out of stainless steel means it is resistant to corrosion. As a result, it’s ideal for making juices as the blades don’t easily get damaged by moisture.
The blades feature an asymmetric design. This design feature is handy for ice crushing which this blender excels at. The blades are incredibly powerful, and the design draws the ice at the middle for crushing. You can crush ice in 10 seconds which is impressive.
Intelli-speed motor control allows the machine to sense and maintain an optimal speed during the blending process. This makes for stress-free blending with very little input required.
- Automatic motor speed control
- Durable design
- Asymmetric blade design
- Possesses 3 speed or blending options
- Blades are stainless steel, so very durable
- Can crush ice in a very short period
- Very little manual input is required due to the smart motor control
- The volume capacity could be higher
This stainless steel KitchenAid blender is an excellent addition to any kitchen. If you’re looking to make some home smoothies and have a reliable blender, this one fits the bill.
7. KitchenAid KSB 1332YPA K150 Review
With a 0.9 horsepower motor, this product is a good option for most homes. The motor is powerful enough to get most jobs done while also avoiding making a lot of sounds. The main jar has a capacity of 48 oz and is made out of solid glass.
3 different blending speeds are present in addition to an ice-crushing setting. The trademark asymmetric stainless steel blade design is also present here. It is ideal for crushing ice and lasts for a longer time. Maintenance on this blender is also easier to perform.
A personal blender jar is also included, which serves as a cup for smoothies. So you can blend and then convert the jar to a cup. This model has various accessories available for use.
- 48 capacity jar
- Asymmetric blade design
- Glass pitcher
- The personal jar can turn into an on-the-go container
- Intelligent speed control helps to avoid splatter
- The stainless steel blade is durable and easy to clean
- Three variable speed options along with a pulse option
- The other personal jars are made out of plastic and not as strong
Overall, this is a good blender that has all you need. The on the go containers are an excellent accessory to have but beware of the weaker plastic.
8. KitchenAid KSB1575MC Review
The KSB1575MC is an exceptionally powerful machine with many great features that make it a great pick. First and foremost, it is a diamond KitchenAid blender with a stainless steel blade.
An incredibly robust and powerful motor is used, which makes this unit a robust workhorse. The diamond blending system helps this by making items mix together more properly.
You have 5-speed options to choose from, making this a versatile blender. There is also both an ice-crushing mode and pulse mode option. A soft start feature is included, which controls the speed of the motor for efficient blending. It starts slowly to draw ingredients in and then increases speed for better mixing.
It makes use of a tall BPA-free diamond pitcher. You will find it to be quite strong. Storage space is also available for placing your cord in it.
- Diamond blending system
- Soft start system
- BPA-Free Diamond pitcher
- Has a powerful and long-lasting motor
- 5-speed options are available for making it versatile
- The pitcher is shatterproof
- Has Intelli-speed motor control for spatter-free blending
- Takes up a lot of vertical space
If you don’t mind the fact that it takes up a lot of vertical space, this is the best KitchenAid 5-speed diamond blender you can have. It can serve you well for a long time and is incredibly versatile.
9. KitchenAid KSB4027CU K400 Review
A countertop blender; this item’s main draw is its power. With a 1.5 HP motor and 1200 wattage rating, it is made to grind and crush most ingredients. You can use it to grind kale and almond with this robust blender.
A four-angled asymmetric blade helps with the incredible blending prowess and breaking down ingredients. You have 3 preset recipe options to set using this blender- ice crush, smoothies, and icy drinks.
This helps you make the aforementioned items quite effortlessly, and with the giant pitcher it has, you can prepare a large volume of it.
A self-cleaning option is included. You can choose between 5 variable speeds and also a pulse option. Thanks to the steel-reinforced coupler, this thing is highly efficient.
- Self-cleaning option
- Steel-reinforced coupler
- Glass pitcher
- Able to efficiently grind many ingredients
- Has a large volume pitcher that is quite durable
- The stainless steel blade is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Comes with 3 preset recipe options and 5-speed options
- The blender is quite heavy
If you need a strong glass KitchenAid blender, there’s no better option than this as it’s considered the best kitchenaid blender for smoothies. It can handle almost all ingredients, and the self-cleaning mode is amazingly helpful.
10. KitchenAid High Performance Series Blender
Finally, we have a costly and premier option. It packs a mighty 3 Hp motor and 9 variable speed options. With so many speed options to choose from, it is easy to get the desired texture on your drink or smoothie. An angled asymmetric blade helps with even blending.
Some blenders are often unable to make a smooth finish when blending. To ensure better results, a tamper is included to push the ingredients into the vortex during blending. This prevents any unblended chunks from remaining, which can ruin the texture.
You will find this machine to be super easy to operate. A die-cast metal base helps ensure longevity. It is made out of zinc, and the construction makes it a very long-lasting blender. Even when grinding ingredients like kale, it won’t break!
- Asymmetric blade design
- Die-cast metal base
- Zinc body
- 3 Hp motor is very powerful and good at blending
- Tamper helps ensure that the ingredients are properly grounded
- 9 variable speed options are available
- The machine is incredibly durable and has excellent longevity
- Quite expensive and heavy
Make sure you have enough space in your kitchen to store this item. If you make heavy use out of your blender, this is the perfect choice for you. It is made for frequent use and great at crushing ice and making smoothies.
Why Do You Need A KitchenAid Blender?
A blender is a staple in any kitchen. If you like to drink fruit or vegetable smoothies, a blender will probably be your best friend. They allow you to make those items with great ease and make the process less time-consuming.
KitchenAid is an expert at making blenders. Their blenders stand above the others with signature features like their stainless steel blade design and intelligent motor controls.
How To Use KitchenAid Blender?
To operate your KitchenAid blender, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Prepare your ingredients. For fruits, you want to peel the fruits if you don’t want pulp in your smoothies.
- Place the blender carefully on a steady surface. Plug it in and check to see if it is working.
- Open the lid and then begin to add the ingredients. Remember that the order is important, and any liquids should go first, and all solid ingredients should go last.
- Close the lid and make sure it is tightly closed. You don’t want any juice leaking out.
- Use the dial to set the speed option. What speed you’ll use depends on the texture of the drink. Once the speed has been set, click the start button, and it will start to blend.
- Press stop or the start button again to stop the blending process. Once it is done, you can pour the contents into a jug for easier serving.
How To Clean KitchenAid Blender?
Even if you get the best kitchenaid immersion blender, you’ll need to keep it clean to have it operate smoothly. So, if you want to keep your KitchenAid blender clean, make sure to follow the steps below:
- Unplug the blender if you haven’t before attempting to clean it.
- Remove the blender jar or pitcher from the machine.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the body of the machine.
- Add water to the jar or pitcher until it is half full. Then add one drop of dish soap or detergent.
- Place the jar back into the machine after making sure it is secure.
- Plug the machine back on and set it to auto clean. Turn it on, and the jar should start the cleaning process.
- Deposit the soapy water in a sink. Rinse and dry the jar before putting it back together.
Getting the best KitchenAid blender might take some time, but it is definitely worth it. The device can vastly improve the quality of the drinks you make. Most of the KitchenAid products are easy to maintain. Make sure to consider your kitchen space when buying a blender.