In the market for a toaster? Here are some of the best ones. We know you’re going to be impressed by the full line of toasters from KitchenAid. A wide variety of models are available, such as ovens, pop-ups, convections, and digitals.
These toasters can then be used to cook grilled cheese sandwiches, grilled bread, bagels, and more. Also, they come in handy when you want to warm up food or cook something outright. In short, KitchenAid toasters are great kitchen appliances because they are so powerful, reliable, and efficient.
With this information, we have gathered the five best KitchenAid toasters with our team of experts to give you these five choices. There is something to suit everyone’s budget and needs. You can choose the one that best suits your kitchen needs by looking at these options right now.
Editor’s Pick: Top 5 Best KitchenAid Toaster
KitchenAid Toasters Accessories and Attachments
Accessories and attachments are important when it comes to building the best regular toaster. Every toaster must have a removable crumb tray, as this is the most important accessory. Those who are unfamiliar with this part of the tool will find it easy to understand what it does.
As a result of the crumb tray, all the grease and debris that falls off of your toasted slices are collected, ensuring a clean kitchen counter while also making it easier to clean the toaster. It is a simple matter of taking the crumb tray out, wiping it clean with a damp cloth, and reinstalling it in the toaster to proceed with your breakfast.
KitchenAid Toaster Toasting speed
You need to make sure that the appliance you choose is a fast toaster if someone in your family has a habit of leaving early for school or work. It takes a fast toaster on average less than three minutes to toast a slice to perfection. Therefore, if you use a 4-slice toaster, then you will be able to toast an entire loaf of bread in less than 20 minutes. Amazing, right?
KitchenAid Toaster Safety and protection features
When you have children running around the house, you cannot ignore your kitchen appliances’ safety features. You may also want to think about some protection features if you are like me and tend to spend a lot of time preparing breakfast.
Many of the appliances in this listing feature overheating protection features that prevent your slices from getting burnt. Some retailers have automatic pop-up features that prevent your slices from getting any browner by popping up after they have been sufficiently toasted. I will move forward to the main content of this post based on those features.
Want to Learn More?
Find out about the best options for KitchenAid toasters before choosing the one that’s right for you. To ensure that you absolutely love the kitchen appliance you will get from KitchenAid, I have given you this information. You can also see their best deals on Amazon by clicking the yellow buttons below! We have selected five of the best options that we have found specifically for you.
Top 12 Best KitchenAid Toaster
1. KitchenAid KMT4115SX Stainless Steel Toaster
- The stainless steel finish is smooth and polished
- Supports up to four toasters simultaneously
- It also includes a cancel button for stopping toast from burning
- Controls the toast shade to choose how dark to make it
- Two separate levers pop out to toast two pieces of bread simultaneously
- The crumb tray can be removed
- It is not unusual for one side of the bread to be dark than the other in one of the slots, but it does not affect the taste.
- Under a cabinet or next to a wall is not ideal because the front top and back gets very hot.
- This is a bit of a loud notification beep for others that may cause annoyance.
You can count on this toaster to do exactly what it says on the box. This model is able to toast bagels and bread with thicker slices. Immediately upon pressing the bagel button, the bagels inside are completely toasty while the bread exterior remains chewy and warm. You can toast bread quickly and effectively with its highly effective temperature settings. Despite this, higher temperatures should be avoided as they can burn thin slices of bread.
2. KitchenAid KMT2115CU Toaster
- Durable construction made of all metal
- The stainless steel finish looks stylish and smooth
- This model includes a dial for adjusting toast color
- The toasting process is interrupted by a cancel button
- The bread button accommodates thicker bread
- Crumb trays are reusable and reliable.
- It produces a buzzing sound that can be rather annoying
- Processes two pieces of bread at a time
- Bread easily burns at higher temperatures.
Those who live alone will find this toaster useful. Using its numerous temperature controls, it toasts two pieces of bread at once and lets you control how toasted you want them to be. The toaster is also great for bagel toasting. It warms the outside part of the bagel only while toasting the cut side with inside heat coils. English muffins will also function as usual. Also, the toast will come out completely once it’s done, so you won’t have to touch the hot surface.
3. KitchenAid KMT4203FP Pro Line Series Automatic Toaster
- The toast will stay warm without getting burned
- Automatically raises and lowers
- Four slices of bread can be accommodated
- The toast color setting has seven shades
- It has a bagel function that accommodates bread
- Frozen food can be toasted with this oven
- Multiple buttons can be confusing to new users
- It is a small breadbox with four compartments.
There are several interesting features of this heavy-duty toaster. It is constructed to last for many years and is guaranteed to be useful. You can quickly and efficiently toast normal-sized slices of bread using this appliance. As well as being able to customize the shade and texture of bagels, you also get to have a lot of control. It is even possible to toast four pieces of bread and leave two for later, and both will still be warm when you return.
4. KitchenAid KMT5115BM 4 Slice Long Slot High-Lift Lever Toaster
- The slots are both long and wide
- With self-centering slots, toasting is more effective.
- The lever is high-lifted for easy toast extraction
- The oven has the ability to defrost frozen bread
- Toasted bagels can be accommodated
- Crust catcher included
- The body of the camera is compact
- Plastic is used for some components, but the material is durable
- There is a small release button
- Misunderstanding of controls and levers
As far as toasters go, this is a pretty traditional model that does the job well. It will not fail to toast two to four slices of bread if all you want is to toast two to four slices of bread. Additionally, other bread varieties can be toasted other than sliced bread. Bread size does not matter as much. Due to the similarity of appearance between the controls of this model and those of other models, new users may be confused by this one’s lever and controls. The toaster is, nevertheless, equipped with everything you need, so it is a good choice.
5. KitchenAid KMT2115ER Toaster with Manual High-Lift Lever
- This slot has two extra-wide slots
- There is a bagel function that can toast sourdough bread
- Contains a cancel button for preventing burned toast
- Built entirely from metal, this product is durable.
- A neater way to store the cord is underneath.
- Clean-up is made easy by removing the crumb tray.
- Notification sounds loud
- Thermostatically controlled
Toast will come out nicely from this toaster. If you want to toast thick slices of bread, you shouldn’t have much trouble with the slots. Bagels can even be accommodated on these machines, but you must press the right button first. Choosing the right shade of toast can take a bit of trial and error, but that’s part of the fun. The toasting process can always be stopped midway if things go wrong.
6. KitchenAid KMT2203FP Pro Line Series 2-Slice Automatic Toaster
To start off our list is a KitchenAid 2-Slice Automatic Toaster KMT2203FP Pro Line Series. It is the perfectly labeled levels of toasting that you will notice about this appliance as soon as you glance at the image above.
You can choose between 7 different browning levels – 1 provides light toasting, 7 delivers dark toasting. When you have family members who like their slices toasted to different degrees, this will come in handy.
Additionally, the appliance has been designed to take up the least amount of counter space on the kitchen counter thanks to a unique build. The appliance you should choose if you like to save on space.
After visiting the toaster’s Amazon page, you will also notice that it’s available in four different colors, including black, red, sugar pearl, and frosted pearl. If you know someone is getting married or having a party soon, it would be the perfect gift for them.
The KitchenAid KMT2203FP Pro Line Series 2-Slice Automatic Toaster also has an option for those who tend to leave leftovers after making toasties. In addition to its masterpiece design, this masterpiece also comes with a reheat feature that can reheat your toast without further browning it.
Additionally, you can use the appliance to make bagels, frozen food, and cancel certain settings. You can toast frozen slices quickly with the frozen setting, whereas you can toast bagel slices only on the cut side by selecting the bagel setting. With the bagel mode, your slices will also turn out crunchy and crusty on the outside while staying soft and warm on the inside.
The cancel button allows you to stop the entire toasting procedure if anything gets stuck inside the appliance.
The product comes with a cool-to-the-touch exterior and a lift lever that lowers and raises automatically to prevent accidental burns. Despite the operation time, the surface of the device will remain cool regardless of its operation.
Meanwhile, you can lift and lower the lever to lift your slices high enough so you don’t have to touch the slot’s steel (the steel gets extremely hot after toasting).
- Exceptionally versatile
- Clean and easy to use
- Kitchen space is saved
- The browning level is one of seven options available
- The exterior of the case is cool to touch
- Five colors are available
7. KitchenAid KMT4203CA Candy Apple Red 4-Slice Pro Line Toaster
Have you experienced a difficult time getting your breakfast prepared because you have to wait for your housemates to finish using the toaster? In that case, you may appreciate some of the following articles: Check out the best 4-slice toaster on the market today: the KitchenAid KMT4203CA Candy Apple Red 4-Slice Pro Line Toaster.
The iconic 1937 KitchenAid stand mixer is a direct descendent of the design of this masterpiece if you are a fan of KitchenAid appliances. You can also tell from the above image that this 4-slice toaster retails with dual settings.
By using the two slots on the right for one meal (say bread slices), and simultaneously using the two slots on the left for a different meal (say bagel slices) with an entirely different setting, you can prepare two meals simultaneously. There’s nothing quite like the appearance of this masterpiece to convince you that it belongs on your kitchen counter.
- Four slices can be delivered simultaneously
- A dual-design product
- Excellent versatility
- Various toasting levels are available
- Six colors are available
- Extra-large and extra-long slots
8. KitchenAid KMT5115DG Long Slot Toaster
You should consider this KitchenAid KMT5115DG Long Slot Toaster if you are shopping for the best KitchenAid toaster with a unique design. Additionally, it features a retro design, but its color combination makes it seem like something from another time period.
Regarding the ability to toast, the device offers two extra-wide and extra-long slots that could easily fit any slice I tried. The slots also come with self-centering guides that position your slices evenly for optimal toasting.
Using the high lift lever, you can easily remove toast that is readily toasted without harming your fingers.
- The slices could be of any size and shape
- You can choose from many toasting levels
- There are a number of toasting options
- Setup with bagels
- This will reduce space consumption
9. KitchenAid KMT4116CU 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster
The name alone is an indicator of KitchenAid’s unique selling proposition with the 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster. The 4-slice toaster I recommend is the right choice if you’re looking for one with the most storage space.
Furthermore, despite the fact that it has two slots, it is large enough to accommodate up to four standard bread slices. Also, it consistently produces perfectly toasted slices, a difficult feature to find in the market today. In addition, it has an under-base cord that keeps your counter tidy when not in use, as well as a removable crumb tray for easy storage and cleaning.
- Space-saving design with a long length
- Durable and sturdy
- Suitable length and width of slots
- Cleans and uses easily
- You have a choice of seven toasting levels
10. KitchenAid KMT2116CU 2 Slice Slot Toaster
Based on the image, it seems as though KitchenAid KMT2116CU 2 Slice Slot Toaster is simply a smaller version of its bigger brother, the KMT4116CU 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster. Otherwise, neither appliance can do any more than the other, so I won’t go into details again.
In addition to coming in a variety of colors, this toaster also has four different toasting settings (bagel, defrost, toast, and keep warm) and seven different levels of toasting. It is a great gift since it comes in so many colors. The appliance also comes with a removable crumb tray and under-basis cord storage to keep your kitchen counter clutter-free.
- Storage for cords is provided under the base
- Choose from seven levels of toasting
- Cleans and uses easily
- The lever can be raised to the highest position
- Four colors are available
11. KitchenAid Kmt4115cu 4-Slice Toaster
The KitchenAid 4 slice toaster is here. Similar to the other 4-slice toaster we reviewed earlier, this masterpiece also has dual settings and it easily accommodates thicker slices of bread. My test sample consisted of the thickest slices of bagels, English muffins, and artisanal bread that I could find.
Moreover, the appliance is made of all-metal construction, which makes it durable while enhancing its durability and sturdiness. Thus, if you tend to have children running around the house, the appliance’s exterior might get a bit hot during operation.
It turns out the appliance delivers some of the best bagel slices I have ever tasted if you enjoy eating bagels for breakfast as well. By setting them up on the bagel setting, the bagel becomes crusty on the outside but remains soft and warm on the inside.
To give you more options, you can also pick from four different color combinations for KitchenAid Kmt4115cu 4-Slice Toaster.
- Two settings to choose from
- Easily cleaned with a removable crumb tray
- Includes cancellation and bagel functions
- Designed entirely from metal, it is durable
- Provides four extra-wide slots
- Features an under base cord storage
12. KitchenAid KMT3115BM 2 Slice Long Slot High-Lift Lever Toaster
As I stated before, the main reason why I decided to put through my testing sessions on the KitchenAid KMT3115BM 2 Slice Long Slot High-Lift Lever Toaster was because of its design. After testing it, I was convinced it would make the perfect birthday gift for my daughter (who just happens to love it).
As such, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried out the appliance once it arrived at my doorstep. It exceeded my expectations, without a doubt. The only downside I saw to this gadget was that it only comes with one extra-long slot, so if you have a larger family, this gadget might not be the best option. In any case, you can easily fit two slices of regular bread into the slot if you use regular-sized bread.
All other toasting departments came up rosy for the appliance. First of all, the device retails with an easy-to-clean removable crumb tray and a sturdy high lift lever. This same product is available in two colors (red and black), allowing you a little bit of flexibility in deciding which shade you want to use in your kitchen. In addition to the toast setting, you will also find functions for defrosting, bagel, canceling and reheating on the appliance (all of which I discussed previously).
Besides that, what else? This kitchen appliance comes with seven different browning levels so that everyone in the house can find something to suit their tastes. Therefore, be careful when using the seventh toast setting because when I left my slices in for too long, I discovered that they kept burning. I would recommend you avoid the area around the slot as much as possible because it is extremely hot there during operations.
- A wide range of foods can be accommodated in the slot.
- High lift levels provide stability
- Exceptionally durable
- The product includes a removable crumb tray for easy emptying and cleaning
- The versatility of the tool was boosted by adding several features
- Space is saved
- There are two colors to choose from
How To clean a KitchenAid Toaster?
- Clean the toaster after unplugging it and letting it cool.
- Sliding the crumb tray out is as simple as grasping the center. Empty the waste container after shaking. You should empty the crumb tray after every use. The crumb tray should only be washed by hand. When a toasting cycle is complete, the tray will be hot.
- A soft cotton cloth is recommended to clean the toaster. Avoid using paper towels, abrasive cleaners, and liquid cleanup products. Never submerge the toaster in the water. Please use a clean, damp cotton cloth to wipe away grease or oil that splatters on the toaster.
- Placing the crumb tray back into the toaster will remove them. Make sure the crumb tray is firmly seated. When using a toaster, make sure the crumb tray is positioned correctly.
Buying Guide For Everyone KitchenAid Toaster
A toaster should be bought after considering the number of toasts you will normally eat. The right toaster would be one that can accommodate one or two pieces of toast at once if you live alone. You might want to get a toaster that can make four or six toasts at a time if you’re making breakfast for your entire family.
Browning bread in a toaster should be fairly quick. A pop-up toaster should toast slices of bread in a matter of seconds. Although, it should not burn your toast too quickly because it could do it too fast.
Larger toasters with higher capacities benefit from temperature controls since they will prevent burns. Automatically turning off pop-up toasters and ejecting toast should be standard. Toasters that operate in the oven should have two heating sources, as well as metal trays.
Cleaning a toaster should be relatively straightforward as long as you remove burnt crumbs, stains, or toast residue. You should be able to reach into the oven toasters since they offer plenty of space. If you use a damp cloth, every corner and crevice should be easy to clean.
Using a toaster shouldn’t be difficult for anyone. As a result, it should be easy to use and have straightforward functions. If possible, it should also include temperature control functions that Your toast can be precisely toasted to your liking. Make sure that the toasters are big enough to fit all bread slices equally.
Those are my recommendations for the best KitchenAid toasters you can buy right now. I urge you to place an order as soon as possible if you’ve seen a toaster that catches your eye. As a professional who has been a fan of more than one product and is having difficulty making a knowledgeable decision solely based on the guide above, I would be happy to share with you my professional opinion.
I would introduce my family to the KitchenAid KMT4203CA Candy Apple Red 4-Slice Pro Line Toaster if I were able to choose from these products. This 4-slice toaster is also a good option if your family is too big for a 2-slice toaster.